WolfPack Roll Call Procedure
Process Aim: To outline the steps that need to be taken when the monthly roll call is performed
Who is this process for? All
Date Created: 2012-10-15
Date Revised: 2012-10-15
This is monthly repeat process. If you are a person who can be called away without notice - please make a post in the MIA section with the reason for absence.
The created date is only the date that this procedure was officially typed up
The following is a detailed description of the process:
- On the first (1st) of each month a forum post will be placed in the administration section of the forums with the title format "yyyy-MM-dd Roll Call"
- Every member will have a period of 5 calendar days from the first of the month to reply to the thread with a "Here" post.
- On the 6th day of the month - the roll call and the posts from the MIA section of the forums will be compiled together and a list of accounts that will be culled will be produced
- Between the 7th and 14th calendar day other members will be able to "vouch" for another member and post in their absence on the cull list, saving the account.
- On the 15th of each month the accounts that have not been vouched for will be culled.
Why have a roll call
- removal of spy bots
- removal of members who do not participate in WolfPack
- removal of quiet non-active members
- removal of members who are no longer welcome here
MIA posts overview
The following is a detailed description of the MIA posting process:
- If you are expected to be away for more than a week then a MIA post is defiantly required.
- If you are going to be away for 3-7 days - it's not required to post an MIA - but would be courteous if you did.
- If you are away between those 3-7 days, and have not posted in the MIA list - then your name (if you are active enough) *should* be put on the list by one of your friends.